Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Some Other Projects

My friend Dorla has taught me how to do beadwork and is helping me make a fancy dance Regalia. We went to a Pow-wow last weekend to get some ideas for the design. After observing the dancers I've decided on a dragonfly since dragonflys are dancing insects. Here are some pictures from the Pow-wow:


















I made another friend who invited me to a social night at her church. Her friends and I got into an amazing conversation about the Bible. That discussion showed me how little I know about it, so I am now determined to study it regularly because I could tell they were open to hearing about Baha'u'llah if I could have showed them quotes in the Bible to back up my claims. I'm using Thief in the Night and a compilation on Archive to help me.

I'm improving my guitar skills because the children often ask me to play. I'm learning the songs in book three, and the children are making up their own songs about Baha'u'llah and virtues. I recorded some of them. I attached them as 'Song by Children' on my Multiply website at http://hannahxhannah.multiply.com/

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Hannah.

9/13/2006 7:27 PM  
Blogger CassandraxForever said...

Hey Hannah!

You sound Happy.

9/16/2006 6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Hannah! I'm a friend of Denise and she showed me your website. Wow you must be one really awesome Baha'i from what she tells me. Keep it up and change those hearts one soul at a time!. Brandon

9/22/2006 1:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there Hannah, thanks for the wonderful pictures. I am glad to hear that you are doing beadwork, that is something truly special! And Jr. youth too! Yay! Best wishes and prayers in all things.
Alicia

11/01/2006 9:27 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Hannah,
I was so glad to find your blog here. After seeing you on the Feast video, I was so touched to see how others had remembered and been totally changed by RitW like I had been. I have been so out of touch with everyone, but when I found this and saw all the connected RitW Blogs, I felt so connected and happy. Thanks.

You and your new community are in my prayers.

11/15/2006 4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home