Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Core Activities Update

I'm torn about how to write on this blog. I would like to tell stories about things that happen and people I meet, but I think it might be backbiting if I talk about specific people - even if it is good things. I'm sorry if it is not going to be as interesting.

I'm slowly creating friendships with the parents of the children that visit me at my house daily. I think we are at a comfort level now where some of the parents would be open to having classes in their own homes instead of mine. The assembly has brought up the concern that I am with the children alone at my house which isn't safe for them or for me, so having classes at the children's homes is crutial.

As for Ruhi, Everyone in the Baha'i community is at different points in the Ruhi sequence. It isn't possible at this time to have regular meetings to do Ruhi together because of schedule conflicts, so I will be visiting everyone individually until we work out a way to do it together. We have met twice on Wednesdays for a book one with seekers (six people all together). I'll keep you updated on how that goes.

Breezes of Confirmation is in! There are six jr. youth girls that have expressed interest in it. I'm going to ask them if they would be interested in learning a step dance too.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9/13/2006 2:38 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9/13/2006 2:41 PM  
Blogger CassandraxForever said...

You're already doing so much, Hannah!! I'm so excited for you, South Dakota sounds wonderful

Cassie

9/13/2006 6:17 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

woot for Breezes!

9/14/2006 4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home